This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozen Bubble 2

Has anyone else attempted to install Frozen Bubble 2?

First I started with the source files and I kept getting the following error:
    Code:
    Can't locate fb_net.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.7 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/bin/frozen-bubble line 62.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/frozen-bubble line 62.
    Then I downloaded the RPMs and converted them to DEB using alien, and I get this:
    Code:
    Can't locate fb_stuff.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.7 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/bin/frozen-bubble line 61.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/frozen-bubble line 61.
    Seems to be a lose/lose situation. So far though, I have not had any luck figuring out where it wants this file and why it fails to find it (other than, I can't find it either...)

Matt

Re: Frozen Bubble 2

Hello
    I think most of RPM packages that convert into DEB packages using alien has a lot of error ^_^
    Have u try the deb version of that game?
    CMIIW

Comment

Ubuntu does not have a required package., libsdl-pango yet, but check this out
      http://gaming.gwos.org/index.php?opt...d=164&Itemid=1
      Look down in the comments section

Comment

That produced the same errors as using "alien" to convert the RPM to DEB. I am running AMD64 so I even had to force the architecture to install those.

Matt

Comment

I found another deb package, and it installed better than the first, but I can't run it due to it being 32 bit instead of 64.

I get the following:
          Code:
          Can't load '/usr/lib/perl5/auto/fb_c_stuff/fb_c_stuff.so' for module fb_c_stuff: /usr/lib/perl5/auto/fb_c_stuff/fb_c_stuff.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm line 225.

Comment

Working...
          X