X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashing amarok 1.4.3

hi,

i recently updated to amarok 1.4.3 and i started to have problems when i try to load songs from my USB HDD...

i use to be able to just load the media and drag and drop the mp3's and let's say save them in playlists... well now i can get to the media.. but once i've made the move of droping the mp3's its over.... my computer freezes....

can anyone help?

Re: crashing amarok 1.4.3

I've noticed similar behavior when I try to load more than about a gigabyte of songs at a time. My situation is a little different--my music is on an NFS share that resides on external USB HDD connected to my server.

The threshold seems to be a gig. If I move less than that, it is all good.

Does that make sense?
    :: antoher ubuntu blog :: get linux    ::    ubuntu documentation project ::

Comment

I am a n00b so i dont know a fix but try opening amarok with konsole and post the error (assuming there is one)

Comment

Originally posted by jimbren
        I've noticed similar behavior when I try to load more than about a gigabyte of songs at a time. My situation is a little different--my music is on an NFS share that resides on external USB HDD connected to my server.

The threshold seems to be a gig. If I move less than that, it is all good.

Does that make sense?
        tried it... still freezes the computer...

Comment

Working...
        X