This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apt-get update broken? :(

UPDATE: The backports build system broke down for some reason and that is likely the cause.

=================================================

I recently installed Kubuntu and it has been running just fine until earlier today where the screen for some reason went black and in the end, the only thing I could do was to do a cold reboot. After rebooting, the trackpoint didn't work (this is a new Thinkpad z61t), but after another restart, that worked as well. I don't know whether this is connected to my problem though - I actually don't think so.

My sources.list: http://paste.ubuntu-nl.org/22611 (it's basically the one from the ubuntuguide + kde 3.5.4 and latest amarok)

According to the latest Ubuntu weekly news, Konversation 1.0 should have been backported to dapper, but I'm not getting it. I still run ver. 0.19. I also don't seem to get any other updates currently, which I've found a bit odd. I noticed this before the crash which is why I don't think this problem is related to the crash.

Someone in the #kubuntu irc channel asked me to post my "apt-cache policy konversation" - you can find that here: http://paste.ubuntu-nl.org/22602

Anyone got a clue what is wrong with my system?

Re: apt-get update broken?

Hi,

I was checking about this, I didn't found any 1.0 version on kubuntu repos... Just there is in edgy's one.
    Where you've seen it was backported to dapper ?

Cheers

Comment

Konversation 1.0 and Kopete 0.12.2 should have hit dapper-backports. However, due to some bug in the system, they were not able to upload the two.

So there's nothing wrong with your system. There's something wrong with Ubuntu's.
      Jucato's Data Core

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
        X