X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with wine

Hi to all,
    i have a problem with wine, i correctly installed the program but i changed some dll in the console and now wine doesn't work.
    I don't know how to come back and now when i try to make anything i obtain this result :

ken@kenubuntu:~$ winefile
    err:module:import_dll Library ole32.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system32\\shlwapi.dll") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library shlwapi.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system32\\shell32.dll") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library shell32.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system32\\winefile.exe") not found
    err:module:import_dll Loading library shell32.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system32\\comdlg32.dll") failed (error c000007b).
    err:module:import_dll Loading library shlwapi.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system32\\comdlg32.dll") failed (error c000007b).
    err:module:import_dll Library comdlg32.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system32\\winefile.exe") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library ole32.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system32\\winefile.exe") not found
    err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"c:\\windows\\system32\\winefile.exe" failed, status c0000135
    ken@kenubuntu:~$

I got the problem when i try to install a microsoft application too.

I removed and reinstalled many times but i didn't fix the problem.
    Is there a procedure to reset a default the configuration of wine or something like that?
    I searched in internet for a few days...i'm a little bit tired but i want to resolve my problem...i'm a very stubborn !!!
    Thak you very much to everyone.

Ken

Re: Problem with wine

There should be a hidden config file in your home directory (/home/ken). I think the filename is ".winecfg" or something like that (will check when I get home)

Just rm that file and run wine again and it should be like new again.

Comment

Re: Problem with wine

Hi AlphA,
      thank you very much for your answer, i'll try to make what you wrote me asap.

Bye
      Ken

Comment

Working...
      X