This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i shouldnt be worried show i?......

did a virus scan with Aegis Virus Scanner and it keeps finding W32/Magistr.a@MM in the codecs.....
    i see that it is a Windows virus so it shouldnt affect me in any way can it?.....
    just making sure that i am safe because it comes back even after deleting.....

Re: i shouldnt be worried show i?......

guess not?.....

Comment

Normaly not. Windows virusses doesn't "work" in Linux. There are a few virussen that "works" in Linux, but you can't find them very quickly.

Your virus is indeed a Windows virusses, so it would be very weird that it affects your system...

If it does, don't blame me.

I use Firefox because it's better and safer, I use Linux because it's the best of the best. Together they are like magic. USE THE FORCE, CHOOSE FREE AS IN FREEDOM!

Comment

lol.....
        i guess i shouldnt worry.....
        but you can never be too careful.....

Comment

i am prolly paranoid about this but i was on myspace in Add Me Group which has currently been hijacked by some spammers and when i click on one of the topics, it had some really strange effects. the window shrunks and began moving around the screen wildly while displaying some rather crude images. should i be worried at all about anything? or is this just another html trick?

Comment

Working...
          X