This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with compiling

Hi, I have a problem with Apache and mod_ssl.
    When I try to make the apache file, after configuration I recived this message error:

Code:
    gcc -DLINUX=22 -DHAVE_SET_DUMPABLE -DMOD_SSL=208128 -DUSE_HSREGEX -DEAPI -DUSE_EXPAT -I./lib/expat-lite -DNO_DL_NEEDED `./apaci` -L/home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b  \
           -o httpd buildmark.o modules.o modules/standard/libstandard.a modules/ssl/libssl.a main/libmain.a ./os/unix/libos.a ap/libap.a regex/libregex.a lib/expat-lite/libexpat.a -lm -lcrypt -lssl -lcrypto
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_load':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x45): undefined reference to `dlopen'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0xa1): undefined reference to `dlclose'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0xcc): undefined reference to `dlerror'
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_unload':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x15b): undefined reference to `dlclose'
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_var':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x21b): undefined reference to `dlsym'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x291): undefined reference to `dlerror'
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_func':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x30d): undefined reference to `dlsym'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x389): undefined reference to `dlerror'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [target_static] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/apache_1.3.37/src'
    make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/apache_1.3.37'
    make: *** [build] Error 2
    I make the procedure written in INSTALL file of mod_ssl, but it doesn't work.
    I have to download same libraries not included in the Kubuntu SO ?
    Sameone can help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Problem with compiling

Its saying it cannot find the dlopen function. That is contained in the library libdl. You have to tell the compiler to link against that library so it can find the function. Try adding

-ldl

into your gcc command and let us know.

Comment

Oh, and this really isnt the right forum for this questoin I dont think. You should have posted on an apache forum or somewhere where others would be likely to be compiling mod_ssl.

Comment

I have resolved the problem, installing and configuring che ldlib in the right way.

I have installed OpenSSL and add in ld.so.conf the directory with the library of ssl.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X