X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunbird

Hey all,

just wondering if anyone knew of a place to download a .deb of mozilla sunbird, and if there is none, can some one help (teach) me how to compile one.... I have the tgz file downloaded from mozilla and I have extracted it and "cd" to it and I am running it with "./sunbird" but I want to be able to just put up an Icon and add it to my desktop and apps menu, but I have no idea how to do that or where to even start to look to do that setup, if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great, my wife want to use it but dosnt want to learn terminal commands, *sigh* shes a "windoholic"!

thanks!
    &quot;Time fades even legend&quot;<br />-Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Re: Sunbird

I want to be able to just put up an Icon and add it to my desktop and apps menu
    Right click desktop > Create New > Link to Aplication -> Tab: Application : Command : Browse - Choose path to ~/sunbird/sunbird

Click K > Right Click (office/utilities/whatever) > Edit menu > KDE menu editor starts > New Item : Name/ Choose path to ~/sunbird/sunbird

Icon - click blue cog-wheel (in the General tab or blank sheet in the KDE menu editor) > Press other icons on > Browse path ~/sunbird/chrome/icons/default/default.xpm

just wondering if anyone knew of a place to download a .deb of mozilla sunbird

Google: mozilla sunbird .deb -> http://www.asoftsite.org/s9y/categor...Debian-Sunbird ->

Anyone, who wants to help test sunbird is welcome to do so now. Just point your apt sources.list to the following line:

deb http://people.debian.org/~asac/experimental ./

user discretion advised :P
    Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
    1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
    2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Re: Sunbird

thanks
      &quot;Time fades even legend&quot;<br />-Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Comment

Working...