This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Label / Business Card Software

Does anyone know of good software for making CD/DVD labels, business Cards and such. Something like GLABELS but for KDE/Kubunu? I was going to install GLABELS, but it was also going to install alot of GNOME support apps for it and I don't want to run the risk of screwing up my system. Thanks!

Re: CD Label / Business Card Software

You can get label templates for Open Office at this site, but there are a bunch of them built into Oo.o already.

Comment

For labels try KBarcode which I recently heard about, in spite of the name it is actually a powerful label/business card generator that just so happens to be able to insert barcodes.

For the CD covers, try KoverArtist, but I'm yet to find a solution for CD labels, up to now I've just been using a template I did in Scribus.

Cheers!

John.

Comment

I installed Kover Artist. It enough for me , but I can not print circular CD/DVD labels. Somewhere I found some templates for OpenOffice.org to print CD labels but I am not satisfied.
        Somebody could suggest me a GOOD solution to print circular labels for CD ?
        I can not beleive that programs like Gimp or Krita have no plugins for these operations !

Thank you for all your help.

Alpa

Comment

Working...
        X