X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD-RIP

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a Kunbuntu 6.6 friendly deb of DVD-rip?

There does not seem to be one in the reposistories...

Cheers

Re: DVD-RIP

It's called dvdrip and it's in the multiverse repository. If the multiverse repositiories are #commented out in your /etc/apt/sources.list file, you will have to uncomment them. You should also install the doc package.

Comment

Originally posted by askrieger
      It's called dvdrip and it's in the multiverse repository.  If the multiverse repositiories are #commented out in your /etc/apt/sources.list file, you will have to uncomment them.  You should also install the doc package.
      This might be where I am having problems. I have adept showing both muliverse repositories (deb and deb-src) as enabled and not commented but there is no package for dvdrip or anything like it.

Should this package be showing in a fully enabled Kunbuntu 6.6 source.list? If the answer is yes then I am not enabling this thing correctly!!!

My install is from a Kunbuntu disc, not via Unbuntu....

Comment

Originally posted by alec
        It's called dvdrip and it's in the multiverse repository. If the multiverse repositiories are #commented out in your /etc/apt/sources.list file, you will have to uncomment them. You should also install the doc package.
        This might be where I am having problems. I have adept showing both muliverse repositories (deb and deb-src) as enabled and not commented but there is no package for dvdrip or anything like it.

Should this package be showing in a fully enabled Kunbuntu 6.6 source.list? If the answer is yes then I am not enabling this thing correctly!!!

My install is from a Kunbuntu disc, not via Unbuntu....
        Look for 'drip'

Comment

Originally posted by vibe
          Originally posted by alec

Look for 'drip'
          Thanks I have installed and looked at drip, but it is not dvdrip seems to have less features.

Does this mean that dvdrip is not available as a deb package?

Comment

Sorry Folks

I solved the problem by having a good look at the string adept multiverse. Found I had made a mistake in setting up the repositories... now all is ok dvdrip is there.

What can a I say, I have come over from Suse... enough said?

Comment

Working...
            X