X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE Lost and Found menu issue

Hello to all,

I'm new to the list and Kubuntu. I was previously running Ubuntu and tried KDE from there and was very impressed (been using gnome for a few years not). Anyway, I got a new drive on my laptop and needed to reinstall, so I backed up my home directory, installed Kubuntu 6.06 then restored my home directory.

All is working great except that my lost and found menu has about 3 panels of applications (mainly apps installed thru cxoffice). I've tried about every thing I can think of but can't remove any of the items from the list.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Robert

Re: KDE Lost and Found menu issue

Unlock your panel by right clicking it and selecting "unlock Panel", then open up the K menu, right click and select "Edit Menu", then just delete all the parts you want to take out.

Comment

It worked, thanks...

Comment

I've got a similiar issue. I can install packages using Adept with no problem. The K Menu, however, is not updating until I logout and then login (I have to use End Session, then login again).

Install works, and programs will run, but K Menu is not immediately updating the icons after running Adept.

Anyone know what's wrong? 

Comment

Working...
        X