This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amule

Does anyone have the amule server list correct URL? Did a google of server.met (ed2k rather racy webpage but enjoyed it). I still can't find a definitive url. It must be there but I can't see it.

Re: amule

crossface

From what I have read most keep harping back to typing server.met in google ( I know you've tried it) then hitting 'im feeling lucky' is this the same page that you were getting ?The page seems upto date.

Bukunut
    There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.

Comment

Where is 'I'm feeling lucky" on the webpage. I've tried both my glasses.

Comment

crossface

When you goto www.google.com you have two buttons below the text input ?

Bukunut
        Attached Files
        There are three kinds of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.

Comment

OH I see what you mean. I get to the ed2k webpage ok. What I need is the url for the server that you paste or list on the amule start page. I dont recognize it anywhere on that ed2k webpage. I've never used amule/emule before. I've listed every url on that webpage and get invalid url on amule.
          Where on ed2k webpage is the correct url or is it there one. I know their are some distracting pics on that page but i need that url to get amule to work.

Comment

Working...
          X