X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

azureus warningbox can't be disappered

azureus alway raise a waring or error box on the bottom-right of screen

when click the "hidden" nothing happend ,the warning box still there .

any suggestion?

Re: azureus warningbox can't be disappered

Had the same problems.
    I noticed the problem went away when I reinstalled Azureus to my home directory as opposed to the /opt/ directory I was using before. I can't say for sure if that was the sole cause/resolution, but if it was, I'm guessing it had something to do with permissions and java.

I made the move initially over problems caused by using the safepeer plugin. Running Azureus from /opt/ as a normal user caused safepeer to crash since it couldn't update its block-list unless run as root. Since I needed to have safepeer update and wasn't willing to run as root. I moved Azureus to my home directory and all was well, but also my stuck warning messages were gone.

Comment

I have the same issue with azureus installed via adept. If I open azureus agian (while the box is up) it will show a limited GUI which I can then 'Exit' from and the dialog will go away, however azurues will not start beyond that.

Comment

i can't get azureus to work either, the box pops up all the time and clicking hide doesnt hide it.... and if i open azureus twice, i'll get the main azureus window however the entire window is blank accept for the 'file tool help' menu at the top.

i've tried like 4 different guides to install it and nothing works... i had it running before on 5.10 though... dont know what to do now.

Comment

I am having the same issue. I posted to Azureus support and the recommendation was to update my SWT libs. I did so but it didn't correct the issue. I'm also having issues with URL handling from at least 2 places. If I click on a link in Evolution it won't open it, nor can I click on any of the links inside of Azureus. I'm wondering if the link handling and message box issues are related.

Comment

Working...
          X