X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarok/Xine probs

Hello all,

I've been having a few different media problems in Kubuntu. First of all, I can no longer play FLAC files in Amarok after I installed one of the automatic updates which I think updated Xine. Before that, I had applied a patch found on the Ubuntu forums to get FLAC working in Amarok, but I began having problems again after that auto update. So I've been without the support of FLAC files in Amarok for quite some time now, but even when I had the support up to now, my media files eventually seem to start making a skipping/staticy/popping noise. It usually happens after say about fifteen minutes. I experience these problems with mp3's, movies, etc, also.

I am running Dapper on a 64bit machine. I think my Xine version is 0.99.4. If anybody can help I'd really appreciate it. I've done some googling and searched around on this and Ubuntu's forums and I've found people in similar situations but none of them seem to have been solved. If this is simply just a Dapper issue and there are no problems in Edgy, then I may consider just backing my data up and upgrading to Edgy. Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Amarok/Xine probs

bumpdidy bump

Comment

Working...
    X