This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apache with mod_ssl

Hi, I have a problem with Apache and mod_ssl. When I try to make the apache file, after configuration I recived this message error:
    Code:
    gcc -DLINUX=22 -DHAVE_SET_DUMPABLE -DMOD_SSL=208128 -DUSE_HSREGEX -DEAPI -DUSE_EXPAT -I./lib/expat-lite -DNO_DL_NEEDED `./apaci` -L/home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b  \
           -o httpd buildmark.o modules.o modules/standard/libstandard.a modules/ssl/libssl.a main/libmain.a ./os/unix/libos.a ap/libap.a regex/libregex.a lib/expat-lite/libexpat.a -lm -lcrypt -lssl -lcrypto
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_load':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x45): undefined reference to `dlopen'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0xa1): undefined reference to `dlclose'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0xcc): undefined reference to `dlerror'
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_unload':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x15b): undefined reference to `dlclose'
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_var':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x21b): undefined reference to `dlsym'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x291): undefined reference to `dlerror'
    /home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/openssl-0.9.8b/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_func':dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x30d): undefined reference to `dlsym'
    :dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x389): undefined reference to `dlerror'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[2]: *** [target_static] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/apache_1.3.37/src'
    make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mordor/Desktop/Apache/apache_1.3.37'
    make: *** [build] Error 2
    I make the procedure written in INSTALL file of mod_ssl, but it doesn't work. Sameone can help me ? Thanks a lot.

Working...
X