This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audiocd:/ errors media/hdd

I am having issues with the audiocd browser in konqueror, this problem I believe is also causing issues with RipperX and Grip not being able to see my audioCD's in either drive I have. I have a DVD drive and CDwriter drive.

The audiocd:/ in konqueor cannot see my audio Cd's but it can see them under storage media as media:/hdd or in kaudiocreator as system:/media/hdd. But no matter what options I selevt in Ripperx or Grip for my drive it cannot see the audio Cd. Note auto mounting of CD's and Dvd's works perfectly expect for these programs. I wouold just use kaudiocreator but it is not as configurable as Ripperx or Grip in allowing you to choose Bitrate and other options.

It just seems weird how all other programs can see the drive but even with the same info in Ripperx and Grip they cannot.

/etc/fstab
    # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
    #
    # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
    proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
    /dev/hda2 / ext3 defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1
    /dev/hda3 /home xfs defaults 0 2
    /dev/hda1 /media/hda1 ntfs defaults,nls=utf8,umask=007,gid=46 0 1
    /dev/hda4 none swap sw 0 0
    /dev/hdd /media/cdrom0 udf,iso9660 user,noauto 0 0
    &quot;The problem with reality is that it leaves a lot to the Imagination&quot; - John Lenon.

Re: audiocd:/ errors media/hdd

Does anyone know how to adjust the bitrate for Kaudiocreator?
    &quot;The problem with reality is that it leaves a lot to the Imagination&quot; - John Lenon.

Comment

Working...
    X