This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD memory card - transfer podcasts/mp3

I have a Pure PocketDAB radio/m3 player. In it is an SD card. I would have thought that when I connect it up with the USB cable it would just pop up - somewhere!! - and I could drag my podcasts to it.
    It just doesn't seem to appear.
    If I put the card in a card reader and connect that to the USB port it DOES appear, but I cant get stuff to it. I have gone to /dev and tried various sda2 type icons but it says i don't have enough permissions!!

Amarok works fine it is just the transfer of files I cannot do....help, please?

Re: SD memory card - transfer podcasts/mp3

First of all - when I plug in the card reader it tried to mount but the little window did nothing. I then clicked on it in Konqueror and found I could indeed transfer files. Later on the first little window had gone away.

However half way through a transfer it stalled. I left it for a few minutes to go into a corner and cry - and it seemed to continue. Certainly tied up all resources (couldn't open another window for 20 seconds or so).

Now - I put in a new SD card and nothing I can do (press refresh - go up a directory and back again) will show this new one as empty. It has got all the files that I just transfered to the other card still listed - but undeletable!!

Help!

Comment

Working...
    X