This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Task Bar and System Tray Don't Stay as Set

Here's a pic of my taskbar and system tray the way I want them. I even locked the bar to keep them like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Correct.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	649397

When I shutdown my computer and boot back up again latter in the day or the next day, this is what my taskbar and system tray look like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Incorrect.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	649398

No, it's not a big deal, but it is frustrating. Is this a bug or do I have a setting wrong someplace?

mhumm2
    "If you're in a room with another person who sees the world exactly as you do, one of you is redundant." Dr. Steven Covey, The 7-Habits of Highly Effective People

If you removed the normal taskbar, you likely need a panel spacer added in its place.
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

I did not remove the normal taskbar. All I did was add the apps I most often use on a daily basis. Today, I'm happy to say the taskbar and system tray booted up as I want them to. That's one thing about Kubuntu, things change with no apparent cause. If there's one thing about the OS I would change, that would be it. When I screw up, I'm eventually aware of it and take steps not to do it again. This is one of those things that fixed itself. At least for the time being. Thanks for responding.
      "If you're in a room with another person who sees the world exactly as you do, one of you is redundant." Dr. Steven Covey, The 7-Habits of Highly Effective People

Comment

Working...
      X