X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a tough nut to crack!

Good job!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Indeed! Such a specific bug. VERY frustrating. But it is SO SATISFYING to beat the machine once in a while! I'm high-fiving my wife who just has a blank look on her face. :-)
      Linux: Powerful, open, elegant. Its all I use.

Comment

Interesting. Who woulda guessed such a thing?!
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by Frank616 View Post
          Indeed! Such a specific bug. VERY frustrating. But it is SO SATISFYING to beat the machine once in a while! I'm high-fiving my wife who just has a blank look on her face. :-)
          Alas, I've seen the same look on the face of my wife many times since I began programming in 1967. Even now, when I help friends with their problems and she asks me what I did, I tell her and then .... blank stare. That's all right. It's only important that I know what I'm doing (most of the time )
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
          X