X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot enable Hot Corners

Hi
    I have just installed 16.04 and have one issue, I cannot enable any hot corners for things such as 'present windows'.
    I open System Settings and then Desktop Behaviour//Screen Edges
    The screen in the 'Active Screen Edge Actions' is just black and no options are available.
    I have checked in Desktop Effects and both Desktop Grid and Present Windows are enabled there however of course through hot keys.
    Appreciate any guidance and support.
    Thanks
    Kubuntu 16.04 - 64 |ATI Radeon 5450 Graphics | AMD Athlon II 240 CPU

sigpic

What happens when you click the box for the screen edge/corner in question? No pop-up of options?
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Originally posted by acheron View Post
      What happens when you click the box for the screen edge/corner in question? No pop-up of options?
      It works! As long as I click in the appropriate corner, the options appear. Never actually thought to check what happened when I click
      Kubuntu 16.04 - 64 |ATI Radeon 5450 Graphics | AMD Athlon II 240 CPU

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guv999 View Post
        It works! As long as I click in the appropriate corner, the options appear. Never actually thought to check what happened when I click
        That suggests (to me) that you are using a Desktop Theme that isn't completely compatible with all the icons used in 16.04.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Not sure it's an icon thing. Just that it's not made very clear that you need to click on the shown boxs to give you the options popup.
          On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Working...
          X