This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unify Output

Since 15.04 I have not been able to clone the TV for my HTPC setup. Tried the PPAs and installed Plasma 5.7.5 and I can now finally unify the displays. Hope it makes it to 16.10! https://goo.gl/ISVTaJ and https://youtu.be/Tor-zcJhJDY

The last little bit of plasma 5.7.5 migrated to the 16.10 release pocket a short while ago.
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

"Since 15.04"; "Hope it makes it to 16.10!"

This thread is posted in 16.04. Your signature shows you running 16.10. Should this be in 16.10??
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

The OP's blog says:

There is not yet any stable distro release with Plasma 5.7 (at least the distros I am using), though there is hope that it will be included in Kubuntu 16.10, to be released next week.
        So I took that to mean they were definitely asking about 16.10.

My signature is 16.10, yes. But I'm not the OP.
        On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Doh! My bad!! That's what I get for replying to posts before I've even finished my first cup of coffee!
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys, if am very glad to hear that Pulse 5.7.5 will be included in the official 16.10 release

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
              "Since 15.04"; "Hope it makes it to 16.10!"

This thread is posted in 16.04. Your signature shows you running 16.10. Should this be in 16.10??
              I am running 16.04 - what signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                The background was changed after I installed staging-pulse and staging-kdeapplications
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes, plasma 5.7 has an updated default wallpaper.

Comment

Working...
                  X