This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximised windows go behind taskbar

I usually have my taskbar at the top of the screen, something I've been doing since my OS/2 days. Lately I've noticed that applications are not respecting the taskbar setting that they should maximise under the taskbar but are instead maximising behind it. Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my settings? Same thing happens if I move it t the bottom of the screen.

Cheers.
    Constant change is here to stay!

Unlock your widgets and right click on the panel. Select panel settings -> More settings -> always visible.
    If you're sitting wondering,
    Which Batman is the best,
    There's only one true answer my friend,
    It's Adam Bloody West!

Comment

Thanks, but that was already set. No biggie, I have a large screen (27") and the only app I really maximise is VLC when watching videos.

Comment

Habe you tried changing it to something else, applying and then changing back? I know that sounds daft but I've had to do it with a couple of pieces of software.
        If you're sitting wondering,
        Which Batman is the best,
        There's only one true answer my friend,
        It's Adam Bloody West!

Comment

Yep, tried that several times but no effect. When I get time I'll dive into the config files and take a look!

Comment

Originally posted by Beerislife View Post
            I usually have my taskbar at the top of the screen, something I've been doing since my OS/2 days. Lately I've noticed that applications are not respecting the taskbar setting that they should maximise under the taskbar but are instead maximising behind it. Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my settings? Same thing happens if I move it t the bottom of the screen.

Cheers.
            I have the same problem. Besides I can not resize windows with the mouse (see screenshot)
            Attached Files

Comment

No joy as yet, have been too busy to look into it. It's craft beer festival season here right now

As for resizing, go as high as you can on the window with the mouse, click and drag it down.

Comment

The update to Plasma 5.6.4 from Backports fixed that little niggle!

Comment

Working...
                X