This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to Alt+Tab and ... arg

Kubuntu has a feature that I don't ever intend to use and don't like, but sometimes accidentally invoke. It's some kind of thing for multiple desktops that you can access with Meta+Tab. I have no need for such a thing, but sometimes when I try to Alt+Tab from one application to another, I accidentally hit Meta+Tab and find myself annoyed to be in another desktop that I didn't want. Is there some way to just shut off whatever this multiple desktop feature is so that I can't accidentally invoke it?
    Kubuntu 22.04 (desktop & laptop), Windows 7 &2K (via VirtualBox on desktop PC)
    ================================

For me it switches between Activities, if I have more than one turned on. I assume it is the same for 14.04
    You should be able to disable this in your keyboard settings via System Settings, in your shortcuts. I don't know exactly where to look in Trusty specifically, but it is likely a global shortcut for plamsa desktop. You can't remove the shortcut, you should be able to set it to 'none' , or clear the combo.

I'll have to grab a Trusty iso and boot it in avm to find exactly where and what to edit.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot19.png
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	642852

Comment

Working...
      X