This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locating KMenu icon on the panel.

This is embarrassing; I have done this so many times.

Kubuntu 13.04 KDE 4.10.2 64bit

Maybe it is the change to ATI graphics, however, my dual monitor configuration is giving me some problems.

I prefer my panel on the top of the screen (things don't drop up, they drop down). On my right monitor, I prefer the KMenu Icon to appear on the right upper corner of the screen. On my left monitor, I prefer the Kmenu Icon on the upper left corner of the screen. From previous installations, I have been able to drag Icons from left to right and vice/versa. It doesn't seem to be the case with my current setup.

How do I move panel icons to the opposite side of the screen?

Additionally, when I had an Nvidia card with dual monitors I was also able to drag applications from one screen to the other. With my ATI video card, I am able to move the mouse from screen to screen but unable to drag windows from screen to screen. Is this part of the same problem? I would like to be able to drag working windows from screen to screen too, if possible. Thanks!

Here is what I have tried:

Right-click to unlock widgets
    Click on acorn to open Screen Edge option and tried to drag the Kmenu icon to the right border
    It did not work
    I clicked on More Settings and chose Panel Alignment Right
    That did not work

I am sure I missed the correct option, but cannot remember what it is.

Is this perhaps a glitch in Kubuntu 13.04 development; if so ignore this post? Thanks!
    Last edited by Shabakthanai; May 19, 2013, 02:04 PM. Reason: additional information
Working...
X