This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting language specific fonts in Rekonq

Im trying to get Japanese to display in a certain font in rekonq but I cant figure out how to do this. In other browsers, you can usually specify a font for a language...does anybody know of a way to do this in Rekonq?

I don't think there's a way.

BTW, have you noticed that Rekonq version 2 appears to have fewer features than version 1? I've had to leave it behind, alas.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
      I don't think there's a way.

BTW, have you noticed that Rekonq version 2 appears to have fewer features than version 1? I've had to leave it behind, alas.
      Yeah, I reverted to 1.1. I dont quite know what the devs were thinking... The main thing I missed was the Bookmark Panel. I have hundreds of bookmarks, with about 20 that I regularly use. The bookmarks toolbar can only hold around 5 or 6 and having a seperate bookmarks page just means more clicking. Ridiculous. Somebody else had raised the issue in a feature request so I added my votes to that, but according to the dev:
      To say the truth, no plans for now to add it back. We'll see if it could be added as extensions after 3.0
      Doesnt look to hopeful. Why oh why do developers think that taking away features from a program adds value to it Especially in a KDE program where the enormous number of features and settings are what define it as a KDE program.

Comment

Working...
      X