This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma visualization problem

Hello, It's a couple of days that I get a little problem when I start up the system.

The analogic clock plasmoid, that usually stand on the top right corner, is badly displayed, as you can see from the image.
    Apart for this visualization glitch, it seems to work as usual, if I click on that zone the calendar shows up, and with the screen unlocked the plasmoid controls (the bar that let you close it or access the settings) properly appear.

If I remove it and add another instance, always of the standard analogic clock, it solves the problem, but at the next boot, it is all screwed again. Same thing if I change the Plasma Theme and then restore the one I use (Air for Ultraportable), it solves the problem just for the current session.

How can I solve this?
    Attached Files

have the same problem
    it look good back if i change it's preferences, and that only to next boot
    started since i upgraded to 12.10

Comment

I forgot, I'm with Kubuntu 12.04 and KDE 4.9.2

Comment

Nobody has some advice?

Comment

I seem to recall that this has been reported before, maybe

http://www.kubuntuforums.net/showthr...nds-is-enabled
          Regards, John Little

Comment

Thank you, I'll disable the seconds hand for now then.

Comment

It works fine here on my 12.04 w/KDE 4.9.2 (HP Pavilion g7 laptop). It is almost certainly a Theme problem. You say you are using Air for Ultraportable. If you choose one of the other default themes I'm going to guess that this isn't a problem, that the second hand displays and the clock doesn't 'disappear'.
              Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
              "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I've already tried to switch to a different theme, but the problem persists.

Comment

Working...
                X