This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SVN GUI Recommendations?

As a Windows user I found SVN super easy to use thanks to TortoiseSVN. It integrated right in to the context menu like a service menu and with a few clicks I could easily push updates to a svn repository. Can any one recommend something simple and integrated for Kubuntu? Here is some screen shots to better show off TorttiseSVN: http://tortoisesvn.net/screenshots.html
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
    Memory: 2x4GB Corsair Dominator
    Graphics Card: MSI R7770
    Monitor: Dell 2208WFP
    Mouse: Mionix NAOS 5000
    PSU: Corsair 520HX
    Case: Thermaltake Mozart TX
    Cooling: Thermalright TRUE Black Ultra-120 eXtreme CPU Heatsink Rev C
    Hard Drives: 1x180 GB Intel 330 SSD - 1xWD 1 TB Caviar Black - 1xWD 2 TB Caviar Green - 2xWD 3 TB Caviar Green

Tried this?
    http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/k...olphin-plugins
    http://ppenz.blogspot.com/2010/06/ve...n-dolphin.html
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, that looks great! I tried it out but one thing that has me stumped is it does not seem to want to sync in to subdirectories and only grabs files in the parent directory. Am I missing something obvious?
      Hard Drives: 1x180 GB Intel 330 SSD - 1xWD 1 TB Caviar Black - 1xWD 2 TB Caviar Green - 2xWD 3 TB Caviar Green

Comment

Dunno. I didn't tried it before today, and i can say that it doesn't work (at least not Just Works™). Tried pushing to github, and while it says it pushed, i can clearly see that commit hasn't been pushed. I feel more at home with konsole, so i will not investigate further.
        sigpic

Comment

I was trying kdesvn and seemed to be having the same problem. Finally, I checked out the empty repo in and let it make a folder based on the url. I tried pushing commits but the initial commit was the only one registering with the svn host, and the initial host would not commit directories and the files in them. I finally realized there was an Import function like I was used to. Import worked great. Then I found I had to delete the svn directory on my end, and then check out the repo again before it all started to sync up properly.

Comment

Working...
          X