Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of a sudden: System coming apart at the seams...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have almost the same output, but lancelot is not crashing:
    Code:
    QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'qt_sql_default_connection' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
    QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'qt_sql_default_connection', old connection removed.
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/qalculate/prefixes.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/qalculate/currencies.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/qalculate/units.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/qalculate/functions.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/qalculate/datasets.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/qalculate/variables.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/qalculate/currencies.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/hrvoje/.qalculate/eurofxref-daily.xml"
    I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/hrvoje/.qalculate/eurofxref-daily.xml"
    lancelot(16256)/libplasma Plasma::Package::isValid: Could not find required file mainscript
    Try enabling kdebugdialog, and see if there's any interesting output
    Last edited by sumski; Aug 17, 2012, 07:05 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I gave up and renamed .kde which fixed the crash. I woke up early this morning so the hour or so to reset everything is spent. Weird that it sort of happened out of the blue, though.

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
      X