This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Silly problem in Kubuntu

Hello, i face a problem with Kubuntu 12.04 and previous versions but i want to find a solution, when i try to upload a photo to my facebook or to any file host service the picture looks very small, and no option to magnify the picture that i want to upload

Thanx in advance

Use
    a) KDE browser (Rekonq/Konqueror)
    b) patched Firefox
    c) Chrome(ium)
    with the following result:
    http://i.imgur.com/42TLG.png
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sumski View Post
      Use
      a) KDE browser (Rekonq/Konqueror)
      b) patched Firefox
      c) Chrome(ium)
      with the following result:
      http://i.imgur.com/42TLG.png
      thank yo for your help, i tried to patch the firefox (ver. 14), but the same problem exist!, for the KDE browser Rekonq, chormuim the same problem exists!!

Comment

Originally posted by shokoup View Post
        thank yo for your help, i tried to patch the firefox (ver. 14), but the same problem exist!, for the KDE browser Rekonq, chormuim the same problem exists!!
        Did you enable Preview mode when you tried it with Rekonq? On the screenshot that Sumski provided, it's the button to the right of the circular green arrow. Once you've enabled that, then use the slider bar near the top-right to adjust the size of the previews.

BTW - The patched version of Firefox from Sumski's Firefox-KDE PPA is currently (I checked just now) at version 13.0.1... if you are running Firefox 14, then you *aren't* running the patched version.
        Last edited by HalationEffect; Jun 28, 2012, 08:24 AM.
        sigpic
        "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
        -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
        X