This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snag after burning DVD-R using k3B :

I recently came across a weird incident after burning some new data ( downloaded movies of .avi format ) on a DVD-R using k3b burning tool. As I reinserted the disc , the device notifier just did not pop up at the corner of the screen to show me the k3b project as burnt on the DVD-R. I selected New Data Project as they were PC DATA .. no converted videos / videos as such . I selected 4x speed to burn , writing mode =Auto , file system =Linux/Unix + Windows . But more amazing was the fact that the burnt projects are being instantly detected in windows xp. Or so to speak previously burnt files using cdburnerxp on a DVD-R media , are being readily recognised by Kubuntu 12.04 ( which is my OS ) at the very insert of the said DVD-R into the burner tray . Really spoilt a good no of DVD-R to resolve this issue .. but to no avail . Any suggesstion to fix this nagging bug would be highly appreciated and would relieve me from hopping to Windows Xp ( I have dual-boot system ) for simple DVD-R burning!!

I express my thanks in advance to all for your kind solutions.

Awaiting for urgent responses!!
Working...
X