X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add agenda/calendar in Korganizer

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with adding new calendar in Korganizer. In previous version of Ubuntu, I used to use it with 2 calendar (prof. and private) and I could create them without this configuration asking me anything so to add events in each of them separately. Now with the new version when I want to add event, I need to add a new calendar which asks me about some config which I don't want.
    I don't want journal in a blog, neither millions of file in a directory, neither in a distant file ... :-(
    I just want all my events to be included inside a unique file saved somewhere in my directory etc ... (same as all my mails inside a file for thunderbird for example).
    Unless I missed something or did not understand something, can anybody tell me how I can do that ?
    (which I believe was the way it used to work in the past)

I really like Korganizer which I find more convenient than thunderbird agenda that I use now, so I would be very disappointed not be able to continue to use it ...

Thx,
    Dan.

Ok, just reply to myself ;p
    I added two files called xxprof.ics and xxprivate.ics in the .kde/share/apps/korganizer and imported them into the korganizer application.
    Looks ok now ...

D.

Comment

Working...
    X