Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unigine Heaven wont run: ./heaven: line 3: ./launcher_x86: No such file or directory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unigine Heaven wont run: ./heaven: line 3: ./launcher_x86: No such file or directory

It installed fine to my Home directory running the Unigine_Heaven-3.0.run script and then I made the "heaven" file executable with file manager..
    If I try to run "./heaven" it says

./heaven: line 3: ./launcher_x86: No such file or directory

If I try to run "launcher_x64" it says: Can't open "launcher_x64.xml" config

UPDATE: same Unigine Heaven installed just fine with Gentoo today, so the problem is Kubuntu / Ubuntu related?
    Last edited by couchbotato; May 03, 2012, 07:01 AM.

Try to edit file heaven in Unigine-Heaven-3.0 directory and change launcher_x86 to launcher_x64 Thats'it.

Comment

Originally posted by wallek View Post
      Try to edit file heaven in Unigine-Heaven-3.0 directory and change launcher_x86 to launcher_x64 Thats'it.
      I bet wallek is right. It looks like they forgot to change the script in line 3 so it points to the 64 bit launcher instead of the 32 bit launcher.
      Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

Comment

Working...
      X