This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browser audio through Wireless Headset

Hello I posted this to the ubuntu forums but it got lost pretty quickly and this is to me, important functionality so I hope someone here might have a trick or two.

I cannot get FireFox or Rekonq to play audio through my Logitech Wireless H600 headset. I have tried setting the master channel to the headset, tests in the config are successful and audio does play, and Amarok does output to it, however if I try and listen to any flash video there's nothing. I have pushed it to the top of preferred devices, and it shows in the volume widget has the active channel. Oh, and yes the volume is turned up . The headset has its own volume switch and this is also at 0% after boot.

In windows there is a pairing tool needed to pair the headset to the USB receiver but this doesn't seem to be needed here since mangler, amarok and system tests flow through it just fine.

A new driver doesn't appear needed either.

I hope I have provided enough information regarding my issue. Any help would be much appreciated I am very new to linux and wish to never see a M$ OS on my homebox for as long as I can avoid it, but little conveniences like this are important.

I finally got to thinking about a gui tool, and PulseAudio Tools allowed to set and actually use the headset. A little bit of a pain having to toggle, but at least it works!

Comment

Working...
    X