This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED]Amarok will not start!

Amarok do not open when I try to start it.

First lines of debug:
    Code:
    per@per-loftstova:~$ amarok --debug
    KGlobal::locale::Warning your global KLocale is being recreated with a valid main component instead of a fake component, this usually means you tried to call i18n related functions before your main component was created. You should not do that since it most likely will not work
    The rest of the debug:
    http://pastebin.com/zczCM0Cx
    sigpic
    Pider
    Kubuntu 16.10
    Multicom Talisa

Re: Amarok will not start!

KGlobal::locale::Warning your global KLocale is being recreated with a valid main component instead of a fake component, this usually means you tried to call i18n related functions before your main component was created. You should not do that since it most likely will not work
    that you can ingore. i get that on some of my applications also (that i write) its just because they use a translator in their main code and create it before the mainwindow object is created.

your crash might have something to do with your database look toward the end
    amarok: [ERROR__] [MySqlStorage] "GREPME MySQLe query failed! (1194) Table 'urls' is marked as crashed and should be repaired on SELECT COUNT(urls.rpath) FROM tracks INNER JOIN urls ON tracks.url = urls.id WHERE 1 AND urls.deviceid in (1,2,-1);"
    amarok: [ERROR__] [MySqlStorage] "GREPME MySQLe query failed! (1194) Table 'urls' is marked as crashed and should be repaired on SELECT COUNT(urls.rpath) FROM tracks INNER JOIN urls ON tracks.url = urls.id WHERE 1 AND urls.deviceid in (1,2,-1);"
    amarok: [ERROR__] [MySqlStorage] "GREPME MySQLe query failed! (1146) Table 'amarok.jamendo_genre' doesn't exist on SELECT DISTINCT jamendo_genre.id, jamendo_genre.name FROM jamendo_genre WHERE 1 GROUP BY jamendo_genre.name;"
    you might want to try moving your amarok configs and forcing it to create new ones. i think the data base is stored in ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok im just not sure what file exactly , but to be safe you should move that folder and ~/.kde/share/config/amarok (settings folder) it might just correct itself when you restart it.
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

[SOLVED]: Amarok will not start!

FIXED
      sigpic
      Pider
      Kubuntu 16.10
      Multicom Talisa

Comment

Working...
      X