X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korganiser Kontact Missing default calendar

Hi,
    I'm missing my default calendar and my to dos.

I see that there is a new icon for the journal. I'm not sure what was updated. Before this I was trying to install sendmail and I uninstalled and reinstalled postfix and sendmail. I'm not sure if that has something to do with it.
    My KDE version is: 4.7.00
    Kontact version: 4.4.10
    Korganiser: 4.4.10

I like to be able to get back my default calendar and all its settings. I should mention that the default calendar is old and is from kde 3 something. But it was working until recently.
    Update
    I have tried to find the default calendar and it is in .kde/shared/apps/korganiser/std.ics.
    permissions on the file has been changed to 777, and owner is me:me.
    On importing this calendar into thunderbird calendar extension everthing works well.
    However on importing this calendar as a new calendar into korganiser. I get this message that the kontact was unable to import the calendar. Nothing else is mentioned.

So I have imported the calendar as a local directory. But I'm not sure if the calendar other than that are saved and imported too.

Re: Korganiser Kontact Missing default calendar

I've just noticed that the 4 calendars I used to have in Korganizer have vanished and I'm using the same versions as you. Tried importing one of the calendars, but was told it couldn't be done.

Comment

Working...
    X