X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bug in Konsole

Hello, I have installed Kubuntu 11.04.

There is a bug with Konsole, I use the buttons "new tab" and "close tab". The "close tab" button is disabled (it is grayed) and I can not click on it.

Thank you

Re: A bug in Konsole

Works fine on my install.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang
      There is a bug with Konsole, I use the buttons "new tab" and "close tab". The "close tab" button is disabled (it is grayed) and I can not click on it.
      Yes, I'm seeing that here too. I can't find a bug report for this though. I look again later and submit a report if I don't find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulW2U
        Yes, I'm seeing that here too. I can't find a bug report for this though. I look again later and submit a report if I don't find anything.
        The close tab button will be re-enabled in 4.6.3 (due for release next week)
        http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=267896

Comment

Sorry.
          Was this bug fixed?

I did not find an update for Konsole.

Can I downgrade Konsole to the version from Kubuntu 10.10? I was happy with Konsole before this version.

Comment

Was this bug fixed?
            The close button has been re-enabled in 4.6.3 as user kubicle said it would be.

Comment

I did not find an update for Konsole.
              KDE SC 4.6.3 is not available through regular repos yet (it might be eventually), if you want 4.6.3 for natty, you need to install it from the kubuntu ppa repository.

More info here:
              http://www.kubuntu.org/news/kde-release-463

Comment

Working...
              X