This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNSOLVED: Howto have C-Media U1 USB microphone sound go direct to speakers

I acquired a C-Media U1 USB Recording Microphone 0d8c:0008 and am trying to have sound from it go directly out to my speakers so I could give presentations. I have done a lot of googling for answers and seem to be close but have not yet been successful. I have tried the pulse audio controls, Kmix and system settings, even on Kubuntu 11.10 A3. Any clue would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: UNSOLVED: Howto have C-Media U1 USB microphone sound go direct to speakers

http://superuser.com/questions/87571...-ubuntu-karmic

Hope this helps

Cybeh

Comment

Re: UNSOLVED: Howto have C-Media U1 USB microphone sound go direct to speakers

Thanks but what might have worked in Karmic doesn't seem to work in Natty. After a lot of tweaking I was able to have sound go from a jack microphone out through the speakers on a desktop computer but have not yet been successful in having sound go out through my speakers from my usb microphone. I have been assured by multiple parties there is a way to do this so I could give presentations but all the tweaking so far on pulse audio, kmix, alsa, etc. has not worked. We need an application that will allow us to easily do this.

Comment

Working...
      X