This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reordering tracks in Amarok

I'm trying to reorder the tracks in an Amarok playlist. The playlist doesn't fit on one screen. I want to move some tracks at the end closer to the beginning. I can highlight them and drag them, but no further than the top of the screen, which is below where I want them to be. No scroll position will show both the original location and the new location. How can I get around this -- or can I?

A related problem: Using Playlist / Add Media , I brought up a listing containing several tracks. I hightlighted several (not all) of them and clicke OK. Nothing was added to the playlist.

Is there a way around these problems, or should I just look for another player?

Re: Reordering tracks in Amarok

Originally posted by pwabrahams
    I'm trying to reorder the tracks in an Amarok playlist. The playlist doesn't fit on one screen. I want to move some tracks at the end closer to the beginning. I can highlight them and drag them, but no further than the top of the screen, which is below where I want them to be. No scroll position will show both the original location and the new location. How can I get around this -- or can I?

A related problem: Using Playlist / Add Media , I brought up a listing containing several tracks. I hightlighted several (not all) of them and clicke OK. Nothing was added to the playlist.

Is there a way around these problems, or should I just look for another player?
    for the first part, your playlist ordering needs to be changed, you can tweak it by changing the items right above the playlist.

just drag and drop them to the playlist, or rt.click and add to playlist.
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
    X