This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kmenu icon

I just started using Kubuntu 10.10 and I love it so far but I would like to change my Kmenu icon. In Ubuntu there was this guide to make a copy of my theme folder in my home folder so I could make all changes there and not mess up the defaults and I also did it with icons. Could someone help me do that? I tried this but it didn't work. cp -R /usr/share/icons/oxygen

I just adjusted it from when I used it in ubuntu.
    cp -R /usr/share/themes/Ambiance ~/.themes/

Re: Kmenu icon

Right click on the icon and select properties. You should then be presented with a menu, and one of the entries is appearance. You can then select one of the other ones available or navigate to one you have saved. In that respect you could also take a look on the artwork section of this forum, one or two users have posted some nice ones.

Ps - I'm at a Win box right now so I'm working from memory. You may have to right click on the desktop and select "unlock widgets" to make your change.

Comment

Close

Right-click the icon and select "Application Launcher Settings" - you can select the icon from in there. You can do it with widgets locked - I just did.

cheers -
      we see things not as they are, but as we are.
      -- anais nin

Comment

thanks guys works great!

Comment

Working...
        X