This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not of HIGH importance [SOLVED]

I wasn't sure if i should put this in Soapbox or not since is 'sort of' pertains to software. However what may seem like a problem for me may not be for others. Ok so, I have a fresh install of Kubuntu and the graphics are running smoothly now, and I just created a new ' panel' for the top of my desktop, but something is off. I have 2 panels, one on the bottom and one on the top. Right after I created the top panel the Plasma Widget thing is just hanging to the top right corner and it says it's, "unamed." Is there a way I can remove this plasma thing off my Desktop? Again, not of high impotance. Unless you're like me and love the look of things then it just becomes an emergency

Re: Not of HIGH importance but...

there is a plasma widget or 2 that disables this so-called 'cashew' , but you can drag it somewhere else along the perimeter of your screen, as well.

Comment

I can't believe I didn't realize that it could be dragged! Thanks Clay! I hid it behind the top bar. So much better. Now I can stare at my desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh
        there is a plasma widget or 2 that disables this so-called 'cashew' , but you can drag it somewhere else along the perimeter of your screen, as well.
        Do you happen to know which widget's will get rid of the annoyance?

Comment

Re: Not of HIGH importance [SOLVED]

well it seems the 'IHateTheCashew' widget may be outdated and no longer developed, but there is one that can make it literally invisible -Stealth Cashew

Comment

Re: Not of HIGH importance [SOLVED]

I DL the stealth widget. How does it work? When I dragged it to the desktop, it gave me some ruby error. I'm sure I have to apply it somewhere, just don't know where exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X