This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jpilot, korganizer, and kaddressbook

Is there a way to coordinate jpilot, kaddressbook, and korganizer so that they all work off the same database? For instance, if I enter an appointment on my handheld and sync it via jpilot, I'd like the appointment to show up in korganizer. I guess akonadi gets involved somehow also.

Re: jpilot, korganizer, and kaddressbook

I haven't had a palm for a while, but back when I did I found that Kpilot worked better with KOrganizer than jPilot did. Hmmm... Now that I think about it, KOrg might have even been part of (not a stand alone app) Kontact back then!! lol. Either way, have you tried Kpilot?
    Registered Linux user #346571

Comment

kpilot vs jpilot

Interesting you should say that. I was using kpilot fior a long time, but it's been dropped from the latest version of Kubuntu, presumably because of compatibility problems. So jpilot is what I have to use.

Actually, kpilot was giving me some grief because of a nasty problem in synchronizing the calendar. I don't know which end was messing up, but I started accumulating large numbers of duplicate appointments -- sometimes 20 copies of a single appointment. Apparently the checks for duplicate appointments weren't working.

Comment

Working...
      X