This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with these system fonts? [SOLVED]

I upgraded to 10.10 the other day and the text on my Firefox tabs, text within Konqueror (file manager), text on the running apps in the tool bar, well, text pretty much everywhere is pretty small. My aging eyes are having a hard time seeing them. They are sharp and look great, it's just a matter of the size I guess.

I don't recall what the default font for 10.04 was but I'd like to go back to that. Or at least make these fonts a little bigger!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Re: What's with these system fonts?

In Kubuntu 10.10 default font is changed. Now Ubuntu font is default. You can change it's size in System settings>Application appearance>Fonts. In Kubuntu 10.04 I think DejaVu Sans was default font but I am not 100% sure.
    Plasma 5 look&feel for KDE4: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php...content=166438

Comment

It seems that when the package kubuntu-default-settings is upgraded, the fonts revert to itty bitty mode... so I removed that package in the hope that that'll let me keep my own font settings.

Comment

Thanks for the tips! I changed the default font to DejaVu Sans across the board (still at 9 points) and it appears to be same as 10.04. Also, I removed the package kubuntu-default-settings as suggested so we'll see if they stay now.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X