This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icon problems (solved)

I cannot resize the icons on the desktop, the icons are grayed out, can anyone help me, thanks

Re: Icon problems

"grayed out" ? Something like:

Do you have the plasma widgets locked ?

> KDE Userbase
    > Plasma

Unlocked:
    A good place to start: Topic: Top 20 Kubuntu FAQs & Answers
    Searching FAQ's: Google Search 'FAQ from Kubuntuforums'

Comment

They are unlocked, and when I right click on the icon there the incon is grayed out and I cannot resize them, and no icons show on the application launcher also

Comment

You don't "right click" on the icon. You hover your mouse over the icon you want to move, and if the widgets are unlocked a "panel" appears beside the icon, as Rog's jpg shows, and your then left mouse on the rectangle in the panel, at the top, and drag it to resize it. Sometimes, you have to left mouse and hold in the empty region of the "panel" and drag it down so that you can then left cleck the rectangle to resize icon upwards and/or diagonally.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Re: Icon problems (solved)

I just removed all the icons from the desktop, and rebooted, then put them back, and they are the right size now, thanks for all the help. Richard

Comment

Working...
          X