This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Control where dpwnloads go...

I probably should know the answer to this one, but can't figure it out at the moment.

How do I control where downloaded files go?? At the moment, they automatically go to Home/Downloads, with no dialog offering a choice, but because of a space problem I would like to direct them somewhere else. I cannot find the control for the Download function.

Thanks...

Bob

Re: Control where dpwnloads go...

I'm sorry, my crystal ball is at the cleaners today. Which browser are you using to download stuff?
    Shinda Sekai Sensen<br /><br />Kubuntu Maverick RC x64 w/ Kde 4.5.2 (main)<br />Kubuntu 10.04 x64 w/ Kde 4.5.1 to be wiped, no point in keeping it any longer

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri sss
      I'm sorry, my crystal ball is at the cleaners today. Which browser are you using to download stuff?
      What? You don't carry a spare?

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Okay... silly me. I said I should have known this answer.

I'm using Chrome, and I just found the answer in the Preferences section of Chrome.

Thanks GreyGeek... your question about "what browser" was, in fact, the answer.

Hope that crystal ball comes out nice and shiny.

I'll mark this one solved.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by kubobbu
          Okay... silly me. I said I should have known this answer.

I'm using Chrome, and I just found the answer in the Preferences section of Chrome.

Thanks GreyGeek... your question about "what browser" was, in fact, the answer.

Hope that crystal ball comes out nice and shiny.
          It's my crystal ball, not GreyGeek's - he can go buy his own crystall ball
          Shinda Sekai Sensen<br /><br />Kubuntu Maverick RC x64 w/ Kde 4.5.2 (main)<br />Kubuntu 10.04 x64 w/ Kde 4.5.1 to be wiped, no point in keeping it any longer

Comment

Working...
          X