This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nepomuk Not working with Dolphin KDE 4.5

Hi Guys I have been running kde 4.5 RC2 for quite a while now and everything was working great especially Nepomuk Dolphin Integration which made searching though my files a breeze and was not as resource intensive as previous version of kde. However after upgrading to the final version of of kde 4.5 which was release about couple of days ago. Nepomuk stopped working. Although I could see stirigi indexing files but searching files from dolphin nolonger works .. When I try searching for the most obvious file. It returns a file not found. Is this a common issue or am I alone
    A Player who makes a theme great is better than a great player .. Losing your self for the team for the good of the team .. now thats team work

Re: Nepomuk Not working with Dolphin KDE 4.5

Same for me – I upgraded the default Lucid to kde 4.5 final and nepomuk, though running, does not find anything. The other, older problem is, that the search bar in Dolphin is not visible (it used to disappear during all the 4.4 cycle).

Comment

Same here

Comment

Good to know that I am not alone would file a bug report and link it here so you guys can vote for it
        A Player who makes a theme great is better than a great player .. Losing your self for the team for the good of the team .. now thats team work

Comment

there u go https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/kubuntu-ppa/+bug/617014

Comment

Working...
          X