This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MythTV Audio Problems

I am trying to get MythTV working on my LL install and am having problems getting sound to work.

I spent 3 hours just to get some kind of video from it, which I finally did.
    Then I spent another 2 hours trying to get some sort of audio from it, which has failed miserably.

I have searched the Internet, and these forums for a clue, and came up with a lot of 3+ year old posts that are no longer viable. 99% of the options to try and fix the audio do not even exist anymore. I even followed the "MythTV How To" from their website down to the letter, and even THAT was severely outdated.

Can someone please help me out before I decide to throw my computer away, shave my head, and sing Hare Krishna all day to unsuspecting tourists??

I have done all things that I could find on my computer to set up ALSA, and it works fine, but not MythTV.

Dell Inspiron 530s <br />Core2Duo E4600 2.4Ghz<br />3 HDD&#39;s = 750 GB<br />4.5 GB Ram<br />Tri-boot = Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows XP Pro x86, Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx LTS<br /><br />
Working...
X