X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable Window grouping

Hi,

I never want to have the Windows grouped in the task-tray (eg with the "2" and the arrow so you need to click to get a menu before you can switch to one of the Windows). I disabled Window Grouping in System Settings - Appearance - Windows, but it still happens. Is this a bug?

Regards,
    Aston
    Attached Files

Re: Disable Window grouping

Have your logged out and logged back in yet?
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I figured out how to turn off the Window grouping, it's in the System Tray settings which you get by right-clicking on the panel. The only question in that case is what "Window Grouping" in System Settings - Appearance - Windows does *shrug*

Comment

No, Task Manager Settings.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by efAston
          The only question in that case is what "Window Grouping" in System Settings - Appearance - Windows does *shrug*
          The setting in SystemSetting refers to "window tabbing", a new feature in KDE SC 4.4.

With window tabbing enabled you can physically group applications to appear as "tabs" in the same window. So it's a different feature from the "task grouping" in the task bar.

Comment

Working...
          X