Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet from cellphone tether to computer, and finally to wii.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet from cellphone tether to computer, and finally to wii.

I have a droid. I tether it to my computer just fine. I cannot tether to the Wii. What they reccomend is sharing your connection from the computer to the wii via usb. While I can do this in Windows no problem, it simply evades me how to accomplish this in Ubuntu. Could you help me to share my connection using ubuntuo 10.04. Thanks so much
    I've been Shot, Stabbed, and have been afraid for my life. There isn't much you can do to me that hasn't already been done.

Re: Internet from cellphone tether to computer, and finally to wii.

someone has to know how to share an internet cnnection from the computer to another device.
    I've been Shot, Stabbed, and have been afraid for my life. There isn't much you can do to me that hasn't already been done.

Comment

From what I've read the ZTE Blade smartphone implements the standard Bluetooth protocol but the other androids do not. Here is three pages of discussions about the topic: http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?7,59126,page=1

But, some guy has written an "app for that" http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/feature...how_to&c=20745
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

thats great for using the wiimote as a controller for emulators on the droid, however it doesn't support my droid and you must have mis understood my question. I am trying to tether to the wii or tether to the computer then share the internet connection..

Comment

IF the ZTE isn't helpful then those three pages I quoted pretty much put the kabosh on your plans.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Ok, here is what I am trying to do.

I want to connect my wii system to my computer via usb. The reason I want to do this is so I can share the internet connection. The ISP is easytether via android. Id on't know if that makes any difference.

All I want to do is play my online wii games online.

So I want to share my internet connection between my computer and my wii system.

Comment

Working...
            X